Top off attitude

Utah_jeepster

Super Moderator

Ok since it is summer and we are all getting exsighted over taking our tops off (hard tops/soft tops for the bikini tops) if you thought I ment some thing else like your shirt or your significant others.. bad bad jeepers....bloody perverts LOL

I thought we should go over a few rules.

First...you should always look like your having a good time. Smile alot never let those flatlanders see you flinch at the nasty smell of of a noxious fumes (from a diesel, or a poorly tuned staition-wagon) We have an image to up-hold here.

Second...tunes if you got them flant them. We are Jeepsters lol!

Third...passengers, you must inform your flatlander passengers of these rules and if they dont abide by them give em a buck and drop them off at the nearest bus stop.

Fourth...bad weather, in the case of a suddend summer shower and your on the road with your bikini top on....grin like an idiot and enjoy the free shower. Dont let those flatlanders see you look miserable. You can look grumpy when you get home safely inside the garage. Please note if its 1000 degrees and your miserable grin and bear it...we have an image to up hold.

Fifth and last...carry a big stick to admolish chasment to any fellow jeepsters if they show any signs of breaking these rules.

LOL scratch my soft top off and add a best top bikini top, it's summer you know

edited by: Utah_jeepster, Jun 30, 2003 - 10:39 AM[addsig]

LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: I do agree that is the way it should
be and I will do my part in Texas and not let ya'll down..This
weekend the top is coming off and the carpet is coming out and
not only is the jeep going to be muddy I am too......... :-D :-D :-D [addsig]

Was going to an Auction Sunday morning. I got dressed in nice dress down business clothes to have the aire of the Auctioneer about me. Go out get up in the Jeep and there is a duck pond saging down the bikini top. Now I would have looked but it was partialy under the carport so I did not check. Just enough roof line out in the weather to have caught a bunch of rain water. I did change clothes prior to going to work. I did kep smileing though! tug[addsig]

I keep a couple of "Jeep Shirts" (rain ponchos) in my CJ for my flatland touristers to put on when the bottom falls out.[addsig]

Living in NY I get the 40 degree mornings and the 90 degree afternoons. You just smile and bare the cold of the morning and the evening, turn on the heat so that your feet are sweating and try not to let them see you shiver.

[addsig]

Back