TOP DOWN!!!

86cj7Rich

It was just absolutely beautiful this morning. Couldnt resist putting the top down! First time I took the kids to school w/ the top down, they absolutly LOVED it.

Taking son and some of his friends to the Perry Mud Bog this sat for his birthday. Can you think of a more awesome birthday party for a 7 yr old.

Everyone have an awesome day! I don't think anyone can screw mine up for me now.

Rich,

Awesome!! You lucky Dog! That's so cool that your kids love top down riding.

Would you consider adopting me? I've never been to a Mud Bog.

My kids don't like me driving them to school with the top down. They claim it messes up their hair! :cry: What can I say, they're Mommy's girls!! :roll:

RE: Looking for Mopar Light Bar covers

Last summer Sunshine and I had 5 of our nieces and nephews spend the week with us. Whenever we'd go anywhere, we'd have to take both vehicles. They'd always fight over who got to ride in the Jeep with me!!! We ended up writing out a schedule for the week, so that each one got their fair time in the Jeep without the top!!

RE: do you guys think these is a fair price for these my jee

86cj7Rich said:
It was just absolutely beautiful this morning. Couldnt resist putting the top down! First time I took the kids to school w/ the top down, they absolutly LOVED it.

Taking son and some of his friends to the Perry Mud Bog this sat for his birthday. Can you think of a more awesome birthday party for a 7 yr old.

Everyone have an awesome day! I don't think anyone can screw mine up for me now.

That's awesome! Sure can't beat that feeling :D

Nothing like living in the South. I've had my top off for almost a week now. It rained a little monday, but that don't stop me, just gotta put on a poncho. Otherwise, it's been beautiful here around 60 degrees, lovely.

The first time I took my son wheelin', he had a permanent grin on his face the whole way home. Halfway home I asked him if he had a good time and he replied: "Dad, that's the most fun I'd ever had." he was close to your son's age. He cried when I sold that YJ. Buying the XJ was no consolation to him. When I lifted it he just said he wished we still had a Jeep (XJ lovers like myself, do not be offended. I wasn't). When I brought home my ugly, surface rusted, oil burning, $500 1988 YJ he had that same grin. I had originally bought it to fix and sell to make a few bucks, but after seeing this I have to keep it:
(The night I brought it home)
POS88YJ-1.jpg

Now I am teaching him (When it holds his attention) how to fix up a Jeep that was originally going to be donated to charity. That's what it's all about :)

Hopefully you will have as much fun as we did and have it be another special thing between a father and a son. I think every boy's Dad should get a Jeep!

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: ```````For sale in NE Ohio````````

TC, instead of donating that Jeep to charity, keep your son with you when you work on it, give him jobs he can handle on it, and when he's of age, hand him the keys and title. Sounds to me like that boy is a pure-blooded Jeeper!!!

Just got back from Moab

Sparky-Watts said:
TC, instead of donating that Jeep to charity, keep your son with you when you work on it, give him jobs he can handle on it, and when he's of age, hand him the keys and title. Sounds to me like that boy is a pure-blooded Jeeper!!!

Yep, and he sure will appreciate it a lot more than some other random vehicle that he might get instead.

Reminds me of when I sold my Jeep. I was about to cry, and probably would have if ~10 of my friends weren't there with me :lol: .

Or, you could just donate that Jeep to me if you ever consider getting rid of it :wink:

RE: No heat

Sully said:
For once I cant brag about good weather. It poured rain here today.

Watch out for mudslides! :shock: At the rate it's going...It won't be long before my brother in Pheonix will have ocean front property! :eek:

NEVER giving up the jeep after this...

Sully said:
For once I cant brag about good weather. It poured rain here today.

haha, I saw that on the new today and instantly though of you. I was going to post something about it but forgot until now :lol: .

It's been sunny here, but Freeeeeeeezing cold (Been about 50*)

RE: NEVER giving up the jeep after this...

I hope it stops tommorow. I want to ride my dirt bike this weekend and not in the mud!

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: TOP DOWN!!!

Freeeeeeeezing cold (Been about 50*)
50 is freeeeeeeeeeezing? it was 54* here for a high today...worked out in shorts and t-shirt! 8) I that it was GREAT!

Sparky-Watts said:

I wasn't going to donate it, the guy I bought it from was until I offered him $500 ;)

Man I am so jealous. Can't wait for that kind of weather round here!!!

RE: Re: NEVER giving up the jeep after this...

It's been warm down here too! But rainy. As soon as El Nino goes away, I'm gonna go topless myself.

RE: Re: RE: Adventures in the Gadget Cave

I got so busy yesterday I couldnt post any replies, lol.

tug, not only is the jeep for my son, but believe me when I say my daughter loves it. I also have a 3/4 68 dodge which she loves. She informed me that it was going to be her vehicle. Before I bought the jeep I told her i was selling the dodge she didnt talk too me for 3 days! When I brought the jeep home we went out in the woods. It was 40 out and it didnt have a top. She fell instantly in love. She helped me change the plugs, I loosened them and she took them off then put the new ones it. Dylan helped w/ the fan belts. I cant tell you how awesome it is to have a hobby that is great for all of us! She is 8 he is 7 today. For his birthday today I am leaving work early and taking him to the woods. I am a bit worried about the 4wd, and i dont have mud tires. Im bringing cumalong, shovels everything but hopefully wont get stuck. I will post pics sunday after the perry mud bog.

Thanks for all the great replies. Later Rich

Back