Today's ride....(w/pic)

Roundeye

Went riding today with 4 other Jeeps and one Blazer. My Jeep is officially broken in! I am completely convinced of a Jeep's capabilities! I put my stock '03 TJ through some nasty stuff. I had muddy swamp water up to my floor pans and it just kept going. Then went down a trail about a mile long with huge muddy pits about every 50 feet the whole way.

Here is a group pic when we were done.

image-missing.png

We hooked up with a bad :evil: crowd today. Here is a link to their website. Check it out!Mud Hunters[addsig]

Looks like fun...soon I'll be down that way and we'll have tho hook up............I'm glad your running your Jeep stock, enjoy it till the mods come....nothing like it.

Rob :p :cool: :) [addsig]

Looks like you guys had a ball.Do you have any action pics???

No, I didn't get any good action pics :-( I was too wrapped up (and stoked) to get the camera.....I couln't take my eyes off of the action long enough to get the camera :-D

I'll TRY harder next time.[addsig]

Looks like fun...soon I'll be down that way and we'll have tho hook up............I'm glad your running your Jeep stock, enjoy it till the mods come....nothing like it.

Rob :p :cool: :)

Come on down! We've got some good runs mapped out and a great group of 'wheelers around here. Shoot me an e-mail whenever you head this way. bugged69@msn.com I've been in touch with a couple of other board member here about coming over as well. It would be nice to put a face (and a Jeep!) with the names![addsig]

Back