this WILL blow your mind!!!

Pretty easy to figure out. If you like Keep your Eye on 54 it will change and the symbol that shows up always matches 54 and a few others.

;-) sorry hope I didn't ruin anyones fun.

let me know what you think

wow...thats a joy-kill.

I knew someone would get it...just didnt think the first post would be the one.

L33TJ33P said:
Pretty easy to figure out. If you like Keep your Eye on 54 it will change and the symbol that shows up always matches 54 and a few others.

...wait a second, that doesnt explain why it is correct no matter what number you choose. You can pick a random number every single time and it will be correct every single time.

Driver Side Fender Anyone?

i dunno how it knows..i mean..don't really understand what L33TJ33P said. still really confizzled about this

It is all a big math problem. Write down all the Number that match 54, then go from there.

9+9 = 18
99 - 18 = 81

9+8=17
98 - 17 = 81

96 = 81

95 = 81

There are only a few numbers that with the math given that any of these numbers will equal.

Also, notice that the numbers that match start with 9 go up by 9's 9, 18, 27, 36 etc.

They do throw the extra matches to keep you guessing though :-D

;-) get it????

An eventful problem

Yup, you can only end up with a multiple of 9 (9, 18, 27, etc) as your final number. Look through the list. All the multiples of 9 are the same. The symbol changes every time though to throw you off. Pretty clever.

Thats out of hand. How did they do that. I have been computer enthusiast for a long time but I cant explain that.

Now I see how Thanks guys that was bugging me. You guys kill me. Where do you find this stuff. I barely have enough time to come to this site.

The second one didn't make any kind of sense when I asked questions.

Back