This Evenings Trail Run!

Tug-n-pull

Had a few to spare so my Son Will and I went up to Bailey Hollow for a quick run. Here is a couple of pics. Hope you enjoy these are only a quarter mile from home or so. Tug

image-missing.png

All bright and shinny!

image-missing.png

If you dodge the mud holes you save several dollars and do not tick off the car wash folks for maken a mess!

image-missing.png

This actually pretty dang steep! Was alot more fun in the snow last winter. hehehehe

image-missing.png

Rounding the Bend! Will is taken the Pics

image-missing.png

Everything is in Bloom in the Hills!

Not the Rubicon but it beats nothing at all. We have fun and are blessed to have such a place to get out and enjoy. Tug

edited by: Tug-n-pull, May 13, 2003 - 04:21 PM[addsig]

it sure is nice to have trails near the house ! i have a bunch that run near my homestead also. one starts about 1/8 of a mile from my driveway. sure beats livin in the city.[addsig]

yeah.. having a nice trail near the house is a grand luxury... god bless the lumberjacks that have paved them for us[addsig]

In that last pic, I can almost see the infamous Tug!

Awesome pics, anything beats nothing, I havn't been wheelin in like two weeks. Too many gosh darn graduations, b- day's, mothers day, Planning for the end of my life (wedding), Closing on a house.

Closest legal wheelin for me is about 1/2 hour drive, so not readily accessable.

just venting
Johnny[addsig]

Congrads onthe Wedding! It's not the end of your life just your freedom in it! hehehehe All kidding aside best of luck and all the happy things to boot. Tug :-D [addsig]

Back