The Snow is melting !!!

Alaskan_Jeeper

Just couldn't hold it in any longer.. :-D :-D You can see the ground in some spots. And even if there is still 2 to 3 ft left in the yard, it's still MELTING!!!!!

It won't be long now, the trails are getting nice and muddy.

And I think I saw my OlllllO drooling... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope your all having a great spring, saw some of the other post with pics and as soon as I get out there, I'll get some from here.

Later, Ernie :cool:

edited by: Alaskan_Jeeper, Apr 15, 2003 - 12:21 PM[addsig]

High 70's here in the playground today! I loves me some sunny south! I remember the days of break up. I feel your pain. tug :-D
  • [addsig]

Hey thanks for the kind words, and yes Tug it's almost jeeping weather. Well really it's been jeeping weather for the past friggin 6mos...... :lol: :lol: :lol: If you like to jeep in the snow that is.

But hey I did get to drive through a puddle on the way to the terminal today YAHOO!!!
:-D
As you know with break-up comes build up season. ='s lot's of dirtty, muddy nasty roads.. The kind a jeeper like me just loves. :cool:
Anyways I'll get with you later on in the adventure...[addsig]

I hear ya! Northern New England is getting nice and muddy, Makes driving on dirt roads 10 X more fun! Drove my muddy YJ to work in Boston on Monday and I loved all the looks I got. One guy goes," Big Puddle You Went Through" I looked at him and said"not big enough, got out on my own" He just did not understand. Jeep thing RIGHT!

Johnny[addsig]

Ya I have a buddy who braggs about how he never, and he's very avid about the word (NEVER), gets stuck in his chevy truck when he goes wheeling. And of course we all know if you aint stuck at least once, and don't have to break out the handyman, and or the winch, then my friend your not 4-wheeling. :-D

But yes I love a good muddy puddle, and if as you say it's not to deep if you can get out on your own.

OlllllO

:cool: [addsig]

And I just heard that Lake Tahoe, CA got 4 feet of snow this weekend! Talk about crazy weather. Yesterday we had wind gusts, in southern New Mexico, up to 130MPH!!!!!! They even talked about it on CNN.[addsig]

Hey Alaskan!!!

How do the 31's fit on your Jeep? Any rubbing? Fit nice? You don't have a lift do you? I know I'm off the subject... oh well![addsig]

No rubbing, and they really look good, I'll see about having the wife take some pics so I can post them. I have yet to really take it out and give it the full feild test, as there is still a bit of snow on the ground. I did get the lift just haven't gotten around to the installing part, plan on doing it on my next week off. It's the great part about this job, having every other week off. Let's me get lots done. And I have also changed to Cooper Discovery SST's for my all around town tires. I did gt the 31x10.5 15's in them as well. they are not as noisy and seam to work better on the hard pack and dry roads. I plan on keeping the Baja's, they are still in the garage, and am going to just use them when I hit the trail. I think they are going to be great in the soft tundra we get up here. Well time to get back to pumping the oil.

Later.... OlllllO

:cool:

edited by: Alaskan_Jeeper, Apr 17, 2003 - 01:26 AM[addsig]

Back