Thanx guys...

SmokeysKid

Hey all u jeeperz....If u havent figured things out yet, I am PAsmokeaters little girl, Afton.:roll: . Yep, I'm finally here. I just wanted to say thanks to all you boys in TN for take'n such good care of my daddy. He came so happy and exited to tell me every last detail! . Sorry I missed you all in TN, maybe next time though.I also wanted to thank the guys at ECOR, you guys made him the happiest jeeper around, and made TN a blast for him. You all made my dad the happiest guy and i thought you all deserved a round of applause. It was nice to see him doing sompthing for himself for once, and watching him enjoy it, and u all had a part in helping him so THANX EVERYONE. Cya
[addsig]

Afton, I want you to know your ol man is crazy about you. He made the trip a reality by working so hard to get all the things together and eveyone here. He was so into the safty thing and keep a watchfull eye at all times. Do plan to come back with him next time and give ol stumpy an hug from tug! [addsig]

Well my hat is off to ya'll and I am glad you
all had a great time, I wish I could hear some
stories but anyways a big round of applause
to ya'll and a big Jeep wave from Texas....... :-D [addsig]

Howdy Afton :lol: ...I wanted to thank you for raising such a good father. He almost became a second father to me this past week. I learned so much from him.. he is a very smart man and i know me and tug really appreciated him comming this week we had a blast. Oh by the way im the guy to busted for saying howdy!!lol Well im sure ill be seeing you often as i am planning on making a few trips to paragon with yur dad and toshi afteri get my lift and spider man tires(yokohamas)!! :)

~~CHRIS~~[addsig]

Well Chris, I've gotta hand it to ya... you had the guts to say howdy again ;-) ! Getting off of the hellos and howdys. I'm quite pround of my daddy. Very smart, active and fun dad, and I'm proud to call him my own any day. I'm also proud to say that as a blonde teenage GIRL from Philladelphia I am not affraid of mudd, bugs, frogs, insects, and especialy boys with jeeps and I'm looking forward to joining my dad in his next journey to TN. I saw everyones pictures and the video, and I wish I had gone after all. I hope that you all had a fun time and learned alot. Chris, as I'm trying to follow some what in Papa Dukes' footsteps as a jeeper, I'd have to say with your stock "grandma" jeep, and not too much experiance u kept up pretty well with the old man and that shot with ur rear tire off the ground was sweet! **Aft** [addsig]

Back