TGIF Guys! Time to take the Jeep out!

LadyGator

carburated

Hey all!

I read a previous post where yall were going back and forth about number of posts, "look it up", "your rude! Etc.... You get the point who cares who said what. Bottom line. It is Finally Friday. Thank God. We have all lived another day to be able to JEEP for another weekend. Count your blessings and let the petty stuff go. Just my two cents. Hope you all have a safe and great Jeep weekend. I am going out to the ranch, just might take the Jeep. Let me know what yall think....

Heh...wish I could...probably most of my problem..I'm going through withdrawel LOL.............Have you all, and I'll be back out there soon :D

Rob 8) :p :)

Post count ?? who cares...it is the weekend and we are exspecting rain.. that means some mud to throw at my fellow jeepsters...slick rocks to practice for Moab and cool mountains to play in...to all who read this.. wish you were here! 8 jeeps are planning a run to Moab for some trail riding...220 miles and I will be in heaven woohoo

I would be going to the pismo or gorman this weekend,but I decided to get my carpet going,so I will spend the weekend putting in my new carpet. :D Cant wait for next weekend.

my tires SUCK in the rain. spin out everytime i turn and go up hill. pretty dangerous but keeps my heart goin atleast hehe

I agree GaterLady! Have a great weekend! A three hour car wash, gotta love it! Hey I'll take it. Vacation here I come! Forget the small stuff and keep the major stuff close to your heart even in times of doubt. :D

I will be trying out my new lift and taking pictures....:)

Back