Test your subconscience!

RE: Catch you all later on down he trail!

OH MY GOD THATS AMAZING! JEEZE THEY HIT THAT ONE RIGHT ON THE HEAD! shouldnt have posted that on a jeep site... it might be true on a ricer site but im not sure about me

RE: Lucille is hurtin

currupt4130 said:
OH MY GOD THATS AMAZING! JEEZE THEY HIT THAT ONE RIGHT ON THE HEAD! shouldnt have posted that on a jeep site... it might be true on a ricer site but im not sure about me

C'mon dude... you know it pegged your subconscience. Jeeper or not. :wink:

RE: mo pics

Umm, hmm... Wow... Among other things, yeah, that's true... Hmm... Creepy. Guess my brain is more desperate than I thought I was :twisted:

Say a Jeep Prayer for Him.....

You know what I found out?

That was the biggest waste of time ever! and my main concern was for the people who cant type, how will they type with thier eyes closed?

RE: Re: RE: Test your subconscience!

Did anyone elses say Donuts,,, you want lots of donuts.

RE: New Member...

Joopin said:

That was the biggest waste of time ever! and my main concern was for the people who cant type, how will they type with thier eyes closed?

You're welcome Joop. :wink:

mingez said:
Joopin said:

You're welcome Joop. :wink:

THATS IT MINGEZ!!

My subconcious tells me I'm a Jerk!! LOL, sorry bud...

My GF agrees with my subconcious too...

RE: Lucille is hurtin

LOL! :lol: You're not a jerk Joop! You're a good man! :lol:

You are correct, it IS the biggest waste of time...that's why I thought it was funny. :lol: :twisted:

It's one of those feminazi, "all men think about is sex things." My GF emailed it to me, and she too agrees that it's dead on. Of course.

TC, if you type (normally) for about 2 minutes, open your eyes and scroll back up. Type at normal speed, and don't just pound the keyboard. I did the same thing, and didn't get it either.

RE: tom woods high angle joint

Nothing there. Maybe that's it! I have all I need or want!

Nah, I'd like a beer!

Back