Tennessee Turkey Trot Pics

Tug-n-pull

Battery for camera went dead long befor the day did!
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Well what you are seeing is a glimps of the day. What you do not see is me stuck on the rut with the tree aginst my top and us useing the come along to slide the rear end over to get loose. You don't see Jason up only an inch or two from a root infested Red Clay bank that wanterd to eat the door and side pannels off his jeep. You don't see Will parking his Ranger and saying I do not want to try this I will ride with Jason. It was snowing and we were up in the clouds. A very cool day. Both Jeeps are preforming very nice. tomorow is yet another day of it. Can not wait for more. Jason says He Likes It! hehehe Tug

:eek: Well, what can I say. :) We went place where we wren't supposed to be (not Illegal) but places that aren't well traveled. We had a BLAST there isn't a "Paragon", "MOAB", Etc. that can beat a place that not many (if anyone) goes. Worst part of it all was both of us getting tangles up at the same time. Tug was stuck and I just needed a spotter. :-D GREAT DAY. Time for a Night run after Dinner.

Jason and I have had a great time. Some of it on the trail some of it on the road. Some of it just being goofy but all of it on a full stomach. The days have ran the gambet we have gone high enough to get into the ice and snow and rambled the creek crossings and mud holes to death. I had ol tugly so crossed up in a tight spot that we had to slide her 8 inches sideways in her rear to get out of a jam. Had to get out and spot Jason to keep him off his side once. No real damage to anything but we have done alot. Cold and wet is the words that come to mind most for the week end. You know when you are about to slip off a mountain and it is cold as blue blazes it is just not worth it to get out and take pics sometimes. hehe Hope you enjoy the pics some what. Jason says tugly looks more and more like a Britt Military ride. To be on 28 inch country squire mud and snow tires with stock 25 year old suspension she has earned her keep this week end. Never lets me down and has gone everywhere I wanted to go. She is a good ol ugly jeep. tug

Tug,your trail rides sound so exciting and action packed.Ive gotta' hit some trails over there some day.

Back