Swamper Boggers

MerkL

I liked the looks of these tires, and I've heard that they're decent tires, but I always thought they were 33x14 didn't know they made 33x12.50s. Now that I know, they're in my tire choice selection. My question is should I expect the same amount of miles on these as I would the TSL's? Thanks.

I would dare to guess, yes. Although the boggers have a very thick tread depth, thicker than some TSL's, so check the Interco website for the specs on each tire.

Just like the TSL's, you need to keep the pressure and alighnment (of the vehicle) just right if you drive on the streets a lot. If you do this, they should wear about the same.

everyone always complains about the humming (or maybe it should be considered a screaming!!) of large swampers, but I love it!! It shouldn't be that loud with 33's though, should it??

i dont mind it that much, my music is usually loud enough to block it out anyway. i find it funny when people in the jeep are complaining, or when someone tells you they heard the humming as you were pulling up haha.

everyone always complains about the humming (or maybe it should be considered a screaming!!) of large swampers

I like to think of it as a "grumble" or a "growl"

Yeah, the growl is not a concern I have. I was going to say it turned me on, but that sounds bad. The sound of big tires is like the engine sound a nice street rod :D

I love the sound of my boggers. But now I can't hear it at all because yesterday I cut my muffler off. BTW, I have no cat.

Merkl,
You know everybody down there runs a TSL or Bogger so no need to get on here and ask. You already know the answer to your own question if you have been to Grey Rock. Better get those new shoes on there before the CAOS Fall for All in October.

Rooster, that's what I was thinking, but wanted some insurance. I plan on getting them before the October ride.

Back