Sure are a lot of mass-holes around here!

jps4jeep

Super Moderator
I remember when I joined, there were only two or three member from massachusetts Duff was one and greenreaper, And i think one more. But now it seems like there are a lot more of us! We ought to get together and do a little bay-state wheelin!!

What do ya'll think??

Johnny

I thought I was the only mass-hole around here. I'd like to round up a New England crew and do some riding together. We should decide on a place to meet and just talk about our jeeps and plan some sorta ride.

Kelly's in Saugus???

see, im not really a mass-hole, cause im from WESTERNmass, which anyone from here knows might as well be a different state. but sure, ill wheel w/ you guys
reggie

let me know i'm in southern CT adn heading to the cape for the weekend of aug 22-24, plus my girlfriend lives in southbridge so i'm in MA quite often if anyone is near or around the worcester area?

Jeep wrangler TJ- Skid row engine skid for a 4.0L engine

hey johny you know im game. thinkin about gettin that rock country 3.5" lift that tug got..

Hey boston if you need a hand, I am in your neighborhood today over in JP off of washington street!

Is anyone interested in getting together on this saturday (august 2) And see if we can put something together for the weekend of the 22-24??
We can meet at my house, or a central location, or eck, I would drive to the cape just for a chance to hit some sand real quick!! hehe

Kelly's would be clutch but i was thinking Billy's Roast Beef yum yum!!

Get back to me.

johnny

best engine places???

can't make it this weekend cause it's my girlfriend's b- day, but hopefullt for the 23rd, i'll be on cape in barnstable. my friend from college is haveing his annual get together. i will have a few people with me but none have jeeps!!!!! too bad. keep me posted as to what our options may come of it

ray

just got a phone call from my buddy @ the local tire shop. my new tire just came in and gonna get them mounted on mt lunch break!!!!!!!!

Back