Super Yota

That is really cool. One tough little truck.

Wow. Very cool. My Yota WAS that tough. You have to admit, the "bruthas" can make a mean vehicle.

low brake pedal after beefy axle swap

Couldn't see the vid (my computer is, I think, going through "the change" :lol: :lol: ), but I remember watching some mud boggin' races down in Ortona, Florida. A little 4Banger 'Yota won the 4 cyl. class (of course), won the 6 cyl. class, finished second in the 8 cyl. and the open class!!!!! One bad little truck!!!

Is that the episode where they sat it on the building and imploded it? I saw that one on TV a few weeks ago....pretty cool! My old Toy was a tough sumbeetch. Battered by more than one tornado and picked up by one, run through the river up to the windshield, 100,000 miles in slimy redjaw mud up to the bumpers, etc.......man I loved that truck!!

Sparky, that was the second episode for the little Yota. In the first they ran it into a tree, let it sit underwater(in saltwater) at high tide where it got flipped over by a wave, set it on fire, and hit it with a wrecking ball......then they did the building deal, and it STILL runs.

Dang, wish I had high-speed internet...I'd love to see that first episode. Just too impatient to wait 45 mins for a 30 sec clip anymore.....

Back