Stupid ground hog

TwistedCU

Sonomabitch got into our house in PA through a basement door that someone left cracked. Worked his way over to the other basement (under an addition) and somehow got in the drop ceiling. He managed to chew through the air conditioner's control wire and also the power wire. Somehow the 220V line didn't kill the sonomabitch. I think I looked like Bill Murray in Caddyshack trying to find him on Saturday. He got out alive, but I can't wait to shoot the damn thing. Well the door is bolted shut now and at least he can't get back in.

Anyhow, replaced both lines and the A/C is back up and running. House is almost done and the one here in Baltimore goes on the market in a couple weeks so if all goes well we'll be Pennsyltuckians soon.

Just thought it was a funny story. Stupid ground hog. Oh well welcome back to the country, eh? :lol:

I loved to shoot 'em at about 250yds with .223 Winchester "Balistic Silver Tips" Whoa-ho-ho..... that'll turn 'em inside out :twisted: . I got wiser on my moms boyfriends farm so emotions for 'chucks were not an issue. I miss varmint hunting (more like target practice) we got no chucks in Austin nor a place to shoot animals without getting in a bunch of trouble...... but I'm a country boy in the state capital. T.C. BE CAREFUL, those sum'bitches are mean! I once shot one 10 times with a .22cal at about 10ft and didn't slow him down..... killed him eventually but 10 shots at 10ft DAMN! And they'll tear your dogs up too..... depending on the dog

Atlanta's 11 Least Influential People

mingez said:
So, my plan worked! BWWAAA HA HA AHA AAHAHAHA!!!!

ROFL!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, yeah, and I can see TC crawling around the in the crawl space with a bunch of plastique rabbits and groundhogs muttering like Bill Murray!!! :lol: :lol:

Heck yeah they're mean. I've never experienced it first hand but I grew up in a rural area and know enough to respect them. The fact that the kids will be living there soon is just another good reason to take them down.

My dog will make mincemeat of them... she's a beast and I'm looking forward to that too ;)

What really suprised me is how dang smart they are. I walked over to a hole and one just say there. Little baaastid was snickering I think. When I came back with a rifle he jetted. Oh yeah, he knew what was up... he did I tell ya.

Bill Murray hell! It's time to break out the camo and ammo baby, Bill Murray ain't got nothin on me hahahahahahaha :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

bent driveshaft + highway driving = bye bye transfer case

The ones in OH are dumber than dog shit . I would drive down the dirt lane in my Grand AM and they would run away..... for about 10 min and then come back out..... all I had to do is sit still. dumb animals

RE: YJ TRAILER PICS

Okay, true they are dumber than dirt, but how the heck do they know what a gun is? My father-in-law said the same thing happened when he went out with a shotgun.

RE: new to forum, could use advice

yeah, it's a waiting game

RE: bent driveshaft + highway driving = bye bye transfer cas

There he is!:
image-missing.png

RE: Re: RE: Possibly a wiring issue?

Out here, my friends that live in towns that have them would be paid by the farmers to shoot them. They would just back their truck up to the field, open the doors and crank the stereo. They're very curious so when they heard the music, they would pop their heads out of their holes, then.....BAM! They were paid to shoot them because the cows would break their legs stepping in the holes.

RE: Colorado Trail suggestions

mingez said:
So, my plan worked! BWWAAA HA HA AHA AAHAHAHA!!!!
image-missing.png

Darn that wascally Mingez, he's at it again!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back