Stolen TJ Doors

KDodson

RE: OT-Wasting Time (Games)

I need some help!!
I own a used car lot in Broken Arrow OK.
April 9th - 10th I had two sets of full doors stolen of a 2000 Red Sport & 2004 Yellow X.
I stock 10 to 20 wranglers, so I guess that it could have been worse!!
Six weeks before someone stole top and doors off a 1995 White YJ.
If anyone hears of someone trying to sell these, please let me know or let police know.
Thanks,
Kelvin Dodson
Broken Arrow Motor Co.
918-258-3000
P.S. Now I am looking for doors to replace the ones that were taken.
Thanks again
Jeep Jeep Jeep

Thats too bad, those things are very easy to steal if someone knows what they are doing. Hope you find the doors...

RE: tire/wheel size match

Man, that sucks! Problem is, I see so many ads everywhere from here to the local paper to eBay selling doors from Jeeps, that I'd end up flooding your phonelines and email if I reported even the red and yellow ones I see listed everywhere. Wish I could help you out and give you some hope, but I just can't.....as for the white YJ...ummm....I have receipts for my top, and the doors are original...honest!!

EDIT: In fact, the pic on the left in my sig pic was taken the day my original top got ripped off in the Kansas wind! Insurance bought me a new Best Top later that week.

BTW, my brother and sis-in-law live in Broken Arrow! I'll have to stop in for a visit next time I'm down that way and talk Jeeps and car dealin' with ya! Yeah, I used to sell used cars in Wichita for Mel Hambelton Ford.

Sorry to hear that Kelvin.

What kind of deal are you offering on them now?

Back