Stiffed no more!!!

mingez

RE: Stock XJ Owners...

Yay Me.

Remember the Soft top ordeal?

Okay, well someone finally emailed me back directly from Bestop and said that they can piece the hardware back together for me. It'll cost me only 205, making it still a small money-saving endeavor.

I'm just happy that i'm gonna have a top.

Now, I've got to find a way to sell the Steel Horse targa hard top.

Finally the Lambs have stopped crying!!!

:D

1998 Cherokee 2.5 td loses power/acceleration

Yeah, but I still say a nicely worded message written in Ground Clear weed and grass killer in Brian's front yard would help you find closure.......the gift that lasts all summer long!

Re: RE: First JEEP stitches!!!

Did you know that commercial toilet bowl cleaner (the blue stuff) will kill any plant life in 12 hours or less?!? This is why you don't anger anyone in the foodservice industry :twisted:

Congratulations, Mingaz, glad to hear that you are gonna have a nice complete top at last!

Saurian said:
Did you know that commercial toilet bowl cleaner (the blue stuff) will kill any plant life in 12 hours or less?!? This is why you don't anger anyone in the foodservice industry :twisted:

Congratulations, Mingaz, glad to hear that you are gonna have a nice complete top at last!

Interesting....no I am off to find some commercial toilet bowl cleaner. Quest 2005!

RE: Wheeling today...pics

Sparky Wrote: Yeah, but I still say a nicely worded message written in Ground Clear weed and grass killer in Brian's front yard would help you find closure.......the gift that lasts all summer long!

And it can be delivered via water ballon from a moving vehicle if stealth and speed is important!!

RE: Extending lifts

90Xjay said:
Sparky Wrote: Yeah, but I still say a nicely worded message written in Ground Clear weed and grass killer in Brian's front yard would help you find closure.......the gift that lasts all summer long!

And it can be delivered via water ballon from a moving vehicle if stealth and speed is important!!

My son's night-vision goggles from his stint in the Navy come in handy for stealth!! :wink:

Back