Start em young!

Tug-n-pull

Here is a pic of my youngest Son Jake and he is running the ol YJ through a big ol Mud Hole up in Dixie Creek the week! he will be a heck of an off roaders some day and for 13 years old he is not to bad now! He has no real fear and loves to go! tug :-D

This weekend the gang dubbed Jake as "Tuglet" hehehehehe Tug

image-missing.png

edited by: Tug-n-pull, Jun 28, 2003 - 08:41 PM[addsig]

You go Papa Tug! You get my vote for father of the year :lol: Wish I could have wheeled a Jeep when I was 13. I had to wait until I was 21 :-x [addsig]

I second that, that's the luckiest boy in the whole world....
You weren't Scared were you Tug'?? :-O :-O :-O

Looks good to me congrats' :-D [addsig]

What a lucky boy you got there.Wheeling at 13!!!Your son is living every kids dream!!!Well,at least my dream. Sully[addsig]

i first went wheelin myself at 16... the ramcharger was sold a few days later to buy a lamp that still sits over my mothers kitchen table[addsig]

I got started on a tractor on the farm plowing and and working hay. Then driven the ol farm truck in the fields. Dads ol Willis was my first jeep riden but I never had a chance to pull through a good deep mud hole like ol tuglet aka Jake did. He got out and said that it was the best day of his life. hehehehe we marked his forehead with a big ol Mud V to mark the day. I was pretty proud too! tug[addsig]

Back