Spotters

Bounty__Hunter

Super Moderator
Who all uses spotters when wheelin? :lol:
image-missing.png

Thats a good idea I will have to fab a spotter seat on the front of my Jeep.

i usually have a navigator/spotter when i go.......or atleast a good strong person to help with recovery of other vehicles not my own

i once thought of making a recreational seat to sit on top of the jeep.. as a double decker deal

My buddy "Twatts" who really loves wheelin but doesn't have a rig yet so he prides himself on being the best spotter in town. I do have to say he's gotten me outa some sticky sitiations before.

Recall on TJ Headers?

when i went to paragon with rob, joe and the gang, we all kinda just worked together spotting. it was cool how well everyone worked together as a team.

Yeah I always go wheel'en with some buds and we tend to spot new situations. Plus when the situation becomes a stuck one there is plenty of people to help out :wink:

Do you all have that guy on the ladder bungie corded down around the waist? I am glad to see safty 1st! hehehehe Tug

Tug, I don't think that quite covers what Osha terms "fall protection". Wonder what that thing is rated for? lol

Lady Great pic btw!

I hate it when you are trying to listen to your spotter and there's another person who has no idea what he is talking about is shouting directions at the same time.

I love when the spotter says, "I think you can make it!" or even better "More gas, more gas...WOAH TOO much gas!"

Jeepster05 said:
I hate it when you are trying to listen to your spotter and there's another person who has no idea what he is talking about is shouting directions at the same time.

I know exactly what you mean.I hate that too.

Back