Speaking of off roading

PASmokeater

I went on Sunday and thought you all might like to see some pics..I have an actual web site in the works so I can post all the pics, vids and tech info I have :)..(thanks Graewulf)

Rob :p :cool: :)

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

These are just a day of fun ( no real hard stuff) in the pines by Grae's house[addsig]

awesome! i gotta join you guys some time this summer... after i get some tires! :)[addsig]

Sweet, even the days of just light off roading are a good time. Great pics. let us know when your site is up and running.[addsig]

ahhh rob you've still got the top on!!! and i see sunlight! as i recall sunlight = removal of top?[addsig]

HERE'S some pics of our club wheelin on our private property this past Saturday. I'm the red YJ.
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

edited by: Bounty__Hunter, Apr 15, 2003 - 04:40 AM[addsig]

Forgot to add that rocks and oilpans do not mix. This unfortunate jeeper had broken a rear axle shaft on the same property the month prior :oops:
image-missing.png

image-missing.png
[addsig]

Nice pics people! Looks like lots of fun. Rob... What size tires are you running? Lift?[addsig]

For now my TJ is stock (no lift and 30 " tires). It's amazing what a stocker Jeep will do !!!

Rob :p :cool: :) [addsig]

It's amazing what a stocker Jeep will do !!!

Yes, it is. I've always been amazed what the stock GSA's can do in the rocks when aired down, I don't know why they earned the name 'Get Stuck Anywhere' :-? [addsig]

Those are some great pictures. Keep them coming for the people who havent been able to get out yet.[addsig]

I went offroading friday night but unfortunatly a broken leaf spring kept my YJ home while I was merely a co-pilot in a 88 K2500.[addsig]

Smoke, now that is what a wrangler is suppossed to do! I think if I had seen that much water I'd have put on my floaties. I'm so not worthy, but seeing pictures like that really inspires me! I did get a picture of the after math of my first off-road experience...I made sure to take a close up of the speck of mud that made it all the way onto my door...ha ha.[addsig]

Wow great pics. Looks like your all having a great springtime.

But as you know, It's springtime in Alaska and it's 40 below. :lol: :lol:

But hey we can almost see the ground. It's on the way, really it is. :-D

Thanks for sharing with us all.. Keep the faith... :cool:

edited by: Alaskan_Jeeper, Apr 15, 2003 - 01:35 PM[addsig]

One more for Noli...This is what she should look like after a nice easy trail ride

image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back