Soundbar speakers...safe?

ZBTstang

When I bought my jeep it came with a soundbar, unfortuantly those speakers were blown. Now im not big into car stereo systems but I was thinking of putting some decent sony's in their spot. They'll sound pretty good and they look awsome. Im just wondering if I spend the money and put those in that I should expect them to not be there when I come back one day after not having the top on. Any info. would be MUCH appreciated.[addsig]

Depends on where you live and where you leave your topless jeep. I have no problems with my rear speakers and they are mounted with velcro. Tug[addsig]

OMG Velcro HAHAHAHAHAHA
Then again I have come to expect that from you, Tug
No holes drilled in my rear Fenderwells and never a problem a single 4" x 8" patch of industrail quality self stick on the bottom of the factory boxes and one on top of the fenderwell and sticks like crazy. On road Off road Never a problem, no slip no slide no new holes for the rust monster to creap into. Works great. Tug[addsig]

Most likely not. Theives will be more attracted to your radio, easier to take, will fit in any car and higher resale. Plus most thieves are not exactly bright and usually don't bother to look up to see speakers.[addsig]

Back