Sorry....I have to brag....

JeepMonkey

This weekend I went to Pismo and stayed on the Oceano Dunes with some friends. They were pulling a 29' 5th wheel behind a full size Chevy 4x4. Unfortunately, his front axle is non-op and he got stuck. I broke out my new strap and pulled truck and the trailer in and out with my '01 TJ. However, I have no pics to prove it. :cry:

very good... I've been keeping track of such events, and scoring pts for all such occasions!
So far-
Jeep: 25,176 pts
Chevy: 3,589 pts

With your recent account, you've improved the Jeep score to 25,177! Good job, keep up the good work! :wink:

LOL mingez, that just makes me want to go and find some stuck chebbies!
not hard to do around here w/ all the sand

yeah, but I'm a Chevy guy too. I hated to have to do it, but loved it at the same time. Is that wrong? Is there a support group? You can be sure if it were the other way around I would have caught hell for having to be pulled out with a Chevy.

Ya, too bad I havn't found a Jeep that can pull my Chevy out when I get stuck.....

RE: Mechanic list?

hey my chevy is gonna get a lift in the near future, one bad part, it will never see the trails.....
sorry, but it is only 2wd and is my commuter truck.

I'm obviously just kidding. I like Chevys just thought I'd get that out (before White and 88wrangles start posting all of their pics of pulling out stuck jeeps.) Personally, I don't have a thing against any truck manufacturer. They all have there good and bad points....

Personally, if didn't have a jeep, I'd have a Early Bronco, Toyota fj40, or a Zuki.

The truth is, the whole Chevy vs. Ford vs. Jeep/Dodge vs. Toyota thing is really stupid.

RE: O.T. -- Belt Sander Drag Racing

I story is only as good as its pictures...jk but pictures are nice.

Ya Tom, post some pics!

Hey whats happening here?
image-missing.png

and here
image-missing.png

JK

RE: CHAMPION Winch

Carefull Johnny, Your playing with fire... :)
That just looks like a Group of highly modified Jeepz Being led by a stock Chevy ?????
Thats Inner Spare trail... Unless I am missing something ?

Back