sorry guys (ellipses)

R3con99TJ

Re: RE: Re: RE: New Years at Greenridge

Well I've had my TJ for over a year now, and I love it.
Now that i am in college and starting my second semester.
I really don't have time to wheel.
I hate the gas effiency.

I have decided to get a honda.
Dislike me, but don't hate me.
Better on gas, and it is a nice car.

What do you guys think?
thanks in advance.

btw: its a '03 civic Si

The evil monkey in your closet will have his way with you!!!!!!!

I have a '96 Civic and it is nice that it does not take $30 to fill up and I can get over 300 miles on a tank.
My g/f's '00 TJ also goes about 300 miles to a tank but it does almost cost $30 to fill up.
I am almost finished with my '80 CJ7, I cant wait to see what kind of MPG I get

RE: West Coast Jeepz Location

NOOOOOOO!!!:shock:

Trav, I was wondering what you've been up to? So, your getting a more gas efficient auto. I like Civics, but you know as well as i do that the TJ pulls the honeys. :wink:

So, you'll save money on gas and dating. :?

Remember, just cause you don't have a jeep anymore doesn't mean you can't hang out around here!!!

RE: Luckiest man alive!!!

Thats a tough decision. I regret giving up my TJ. A honda is ok I guess :roll:

RE: Jeep video

The jeepin lifestyle isn't for everyone and I don't mean that as an insult. I do understand the reasoning though. It (it being the urge to Jeep) will probably pull you back later in your life. Until then, enjoy the civic.

are you gonna rice it out? :wink: i wish i could have a little gas efficent car to drive around and my jeep for wheeling. but i can't afford both.

RE: Re: RE: Re: wheeling withdrawal!!!

"Buy it 'cause you love it, not 'cause you need it."

I guess some people don't have the option of that philosophy. Hondas are good cars... I've had a couple. Every one better than the last. However, you're looking at an '03? Why not go a little older to save some cash (unless you're set on the HB style Si)? For that matter, go YJ for 6 - 7K and float the money you save to gas. Just a thought.

The little Civic we'll be a blast to drive, too.

-X

RE: np435 (new big transmission)

Hi,

If you're worried about gas efficiency and are buying a new car, maybe you should get a Hybrid...

On the other hand, you could convert your Jeep to a gasoline-electric hybrid or convert it to run on an alternative gas like propane yourself. 8)

Just a Thought...
-Nick :!:

Re: RE: No heat

hahah i decided to keep it after this crazy accident..

ok im exiting off of i-10 onto this exit called zaragosa.
it is always super traffic and it was like 3 pmish.

so im slowly moving up as the light turned green about 200 yards away and i come to my stop as it turns red. about 5 seconds later i feel a BOOM and my neck goes with it without any doubt of fighting it. so i smile figuring it is one of my buddies that is giving me a love tap..a rather hard one...so i turn around and it is some 50 year old lady all scared. so i wave her to follow and we go to the daimond shamrock really close by.
there was absolutely NO damage to my jeep. Her little ford taurus was another story, her hood was bent down pretty bad due to my bad ass stock tj bumper...end of story is i love my jeep and feel so damn safe in it, especially since im so anal about dents and stuff, with the jeep dents are battle scars....

thanks for the input guys.
you are a very , VERY forgiving crowd :p

trav.

RE: Just got back from Moab

hehe, good decision!!

That's one reason I liked having my Jeep. I rear-ended 2 people, and got rear-ended once. All 3 times were the other people's fault...and all 3 cars were as good as totaled. My Jeep...I got one little scratch on my tow hitch when I was rear-ended.

It's amazing considering Jeeps are so little and light weight!!

RE: sign the petition...

R3con99TJ said:
hahah i decided to keep it after this crazy accident...

So, is this an epiphany, or what? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good luck, whatever you do. But, as mingez said, stick around. And as was mentioned earlier, you'll probably buy another one and be back anyway!

Re: RE: Just got back from Moab

cool, now come up to LC for the Chile Challenge. Also, we've got you, my buddy Omar and the Creepers, Felix on the Westside, and another guy up in Holloman to wheel with. It's a virtual club all in it's own. Maybe we should start one!

Back