SOA

Jeepster05

I need a little guidance from someone who has done an SOA on a YJ and had a successfull outcome. I'm planning on doing it this summer with the help of my suspension know it all friend. I want to do a good job and not have the common vibrations and rattles. I'm not looking for another money pit I just want some clearance. [addsig]

id use RE's 270 kit or you can fab your own if you've got that kinda skills (i dont lol) as far as experienced people i believe bounty, snitty, and BBJ are all very knowledgeable and i think someone with the avatar of the red jeep has done one too (sandman, morgster i dont remember which too many people wiht the same pic! im a visual person) there are probably others but those are the ones that come to mind. do a search for SOA. you'll find the link at the bottom of the main menu on the left of your screen. it should bring up several posts with tons of info. i myself planned on doing one before i got rid of my YJ for an XJ. good luck[addsig]

Throw the questions out there, we'll all help the best we can. I'll be doing a SOA on my '95 YJ, slowly and cheaply acquiring all the parts :-D [addsig]

If done with all the right tools, and the right mind... the parts are not at all expensive... the SOA is like the king of lifts... if done right... there should be no problems... I'm collecting the parts at this time to get my Jeep into the garage to sit up on his throne. the biggest obstacle for me is time[addsig]

Back