SOA done

Snitty

image-missing.png

there she is... brakes are not done, front tracbar is not done, waiting on rear driveshaft, need to weld perches better... small stuff.. that's it

Looks ready to tear up a trail! What size tires are those, 32x11.50's?

Looks like you've got plenty of clearance to sling some 33s around. That looks good.

What did you end up doing about the broken rear spring?

zj has a new fan..needs a controller!

those are 33s on there... i haven't moved it yet... no driveshaft in the rear and i have
some brakework to do... the flatfender will come soon, but it won't be your average flatfender
job.. i have some tricks in store..

about the broken rear spring... i just put the sections together to get everything mocked up...
the rear perches are not welded fully yet... and i have some frame welding to do as well before
i can get it inspected... i am about 2 months over inspection, i've been driving to and from work
two blocks for the past 2 months on an expired inspection... not sure what i'm gonna do about
everything, there is still a lot of stuff to do before it will pass

Nice, can't wait to see the snitty style flatties.

I can not wait to hear just how it drives handles ect... I really like the SOA but have never got a good honest comparison of now and then from anyone. So let us know please! tug

Looks good Snitty, cant wait to see some flexing pics and hear how it worked out!

will that pass a NY inspection?

body rust is no issue in NY... at least around here...
my main concern is how i'm going to get my parking brake to work
i've never had a vehicle that had an operating parking brake... even
dealers around here don't worry about making them work

Back