So Fantasy Football guys...

mingez

How is everyone doing? I'm undefeated, but this week I've got D. McNabb on a bye week.

Here's my team as it stands now after all of the wheeling and dealing I've been doing:

"The Fightin' Japsicans"

D. McNabb, M. Brunell
L. Jordan, T. Jones, K. Jones, M. Moore, D. Foster, A. Stecker
T. Owens, S. Smith, R. Ferguson, R. Smith, B. Finneran (bye week fill)
A. Gates
S. Graham
Seahawks D (this week only)
Dolphins ST

12 man league!

5-0 so far... but again, I'm worried about this week.

bolt pattern and backspacing for new rims

I signed up for fantasy football once, but was quite dismayed. Seems I didn't have the choice of Jennifer Aniston, Sandra Bullock, Jessica Alba, Julia Roberts, or Hillary Swank in my clothing optional league..... :(

be happy you have a bye week for mcnabb, he killed my team last week. hopefully a week off he can get some much needed rest. i'm in three leagues, but my big keeper league i'm sittin in first at a dismal 3-2, nobody is undefeated or even 4-1, talk about crazy matchups.

RE: Jeep 101 - Question from 1st timer

I wasted my first pick on culpepper. That is going down as the worst pick ever.

RE: Jeep 101 - Question from 1st timer

well, worst result, but nobody would have faulted you before the season for picking culpepper early.

RE: soft top protectant

judge09 said:
I wasted my first pick on culpepper. That is going down as the worst pick ever.

I had Culpepper, and drafted him first. After his first game, and seeing that offensive line, I squeaked out a deal for McNabb and L. Jordan. He got Culpepper and Willie Parker. I was a "Witch" on that deal let me tell you. I even had some people telling me how crazy I was. But he got sacked like 8 times or something. Maybe 10. I can't remember, but it was enough to convince me to deal him.

L. Jordan's been my most stable Running Back.

K. Jones has been my biggest dissapointment, I wish I had traded him.

T. Jones might be the pick up that takes me to the championship.

Brunell might be the surprise of the season. His lowest point total yet is 22! I thinking I'm benching McNabb next week because Brunell goes up against my poor 49ers who are good against the pass in the first half, but tire out from being on the field too long and give up TD's like crazy in the 4th.

Back