snow

Snitty

here in western ny... we got snow last night and this morning... not a lot... but a sign of the approaching season... i guess its time to condition the plow for a harsh season... and maybe put some money away for a new clutch

I had heard from some friends in Buffalo they got a little dusting. Time to break out the jackets here in NY.

Hey Snitty, you may need one of these:

image-missing.png

Working on the Jeep this weekend

yeah here in NY and england, no such thing as fall. it goes summer-> right into winter.

Bring on the winter, I'm so tired of sweating all the time :D

Minimum clearance between radiator and fan cluth

Here in Oregon I am wet year round, sweating in the summer and fall like a pig, and drenched by rain in the winter and spring.... i am moving to Vegas as soon as I am done with college, nothing like dry heat.

Glass79CJ5dude said:
Hey Snitty, you may need one of these:

image-missing.png

That...is...so...cool!
I've seen those track kits before, they pretty much bolt-on to where your wheels go.

<sigh> I guess its not exactly practical as a daily driver unless you live in yellowknife! :D

I saw on some show where there was a massive F-350 with those on it going through some dunes. It was pretty cool looking. The guy had his Foty fos in the bed. Maybe a future mod. SIKE

Speaking of Snow ...

snow is not bad.... and about the "summer right to winter thing".... we didn't have a summer this year... it was "winter - spring - winter"

Back