"show and tell" not jeep related

purpleyjgirl

Just thought I would share my husband's (steven) new work with everyone........he landed a contract with a company called Cape Cod Powersports, they sell all motorcycles, atv's and boats. This is his first bike he painted for them, just got the pictures of it all put together on the show room floor ready for sale......what do you think? its got alot of flip flop color in it that you cant get the affect from the pictures but anyways......
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Not bad at all!! A Friend of mine started a business painting bikes about 5 years ago, now he has a three onth waiting list. he goes to all the shows and everythin!! Tell Steve that I said awesome job!! maybe he can get some more experience on my bike???

what kind of bike do you have? hes doing his own right now, he has a 99' suzuki tlr1000. he bought it recked and has been putting it back together, almost ready for paint. heres another one he did last summer, its a zx11 he dumped it when it was red and re painted it kawasaki green with the tapeworks kit..............before
image-missing.png
and after
image-missing.png

maybe you can send your panels or tank or whatever you have down and he'll do them for you.

Looks like he does nice work... you should have him paint your jeep all crazy. That green bike looks almost as good as the rider!

Heck I will just ride it down, your only about 1/2 hour away (by bike, 1 hour by jeep)

image-missing.png

I have a 02 CBR. Finishing up some custom touches right now, then the paint.
I put my liscence plate on my swing arm behind the rotor. Pretty easy just used some scrape metal at my friends shop, powder coated it and secured on the rear axle nut. Then drilled LED's into me rear pegs to be used as blinkers. I am going to completly smooth the undertail. That is what I might need painted. When I get home I will take some "in Progress Pics"

Thanks joopin Ill take that as a compliment :wink: He painted miss purple but since ive had the cherokee I have been on the up and up about keeping it so I havent desided whether I want him to paint it or not. :?
Id love to see pics of your cbr steven would too!!!! you should definitly come down and visit with the jeep or the bike, when steven gets his running you could take a ride together, (everyone here are real snotty about riding????????)
in the picwith the green kawa, you can see miss purple in progress in the backround :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gonna be in the Orlano and Daytona Beach Area;

For sure!!!!!!!! now lets just hope for some warm weather sooooooon!!!!!!!!!!

My poor Jeep

Oh thats YOU on the bike? my bad... I stick to my previous statement though. Steves gonna kick my arse! Anyway, It looks like hes alreay too busy with the bikes but that XJ would sell a hell of alot quicker with a sweet paint job!

Joopin said:
Oh thats YOU on the bike? my bad... I stick to my previous statement though. Steves gonna kick my arse! Anyway, It looks like hes alreay too busy with the bikes but that XJ would sell a hell of alot quicker with a sweet paint job!

That's you!! Uhhh.... wow. :wink:

I picture everyone on this site to look completely different then what reality is.

Nice work on the bikes. I've recently been looking at some bikes myself. I've ridden dirt bikes, but have no experience on street. I'll be taking the MSF course in about a month. The only thing I'm trying to figure is whether to get a sport bike, or a dual sport. I like the idea of trail riding with the dual sport. But street sports look like soo much fun.

Has anyone used the Trailhead automatic tire deflators?

Duel Sport bikes are not the most comfortable in the world. I had Yamaha XT350 fun off road but a pain on road. It also didn't like to go over 60. Now I have a 2000 Shadow ACE 750 fun bike but I have to sell it so I can buy a house. Oh well at least I can keep the jeep.

jps4jeep said:
your only about 1/2 hour away (by bike, 1 hour by jeep)
double the time is a big difference, you must drive your jeep like a sally :wink:, errr...i mean you must ride your bike like a man!

bchcky said:
jps4jeep said:
your only about 1/2 hour away (by bike, 1 hour by jeep)
double the time is a big difference, you must drive your jeep like a sally :wink:, errr...i mean you must ride your bike like a man!

307 gears + 33" tires = 55 mph in 4th

me + fast bike = way more than 55 mph

Back