Sea Foam...

xxjas12xx

Does anyone have any experience with this? I've been reading some about it and it seems to be a pretty good product. I'm a little concerned about pouring it down my carb tho. Any feed back will be greatly appreciated.

I have used it and it seems to work great. You don't pour it down the carb though, you disconnect the vaccuum hose for the PCV valve and let it suck in the Sea Foam until the motor dies and then let it sit and do it's magic. Just be sure you are outside when you start the Jeep back up. It will blow alot of smoke and has a really nasty smell.

it is amazing stuff... you can also put it in your oil to clean the valvetrain and all internal components.... it also comes in a spray can

I've used it, works great. Use a vacuum source, I used the brake booster vacuum, but only use the recommended amount. It shouldn't die while doing this, but you turn the engine off immediately when done and let it sit 15 minutes before restarting. Supposed to clean valves and the catalytic converter.

You can add it to your engine oil and fuel as well.

DONT PUT IT IN YOUR OIL.

sea foam does exactly what it says, it cleans the hell out of your engine, you put it on the oil, it cleans the bearings and all and your engine begins to rattle. just use it in your gas. the aresol kind is called deep creep

Back