safari rack

jeepdude832

I just ordered the warrior products sport safari rack. I was wondering if any of you guy had it an how you felt about it. I went with this one because of its load capacity looks and rather inexpensive sticker price compared to other 5 and 6 hundred dollar racks. Some of you guys seem to always be on this site answering questions and talkin Jeeps. I just found this site and its awesome. Thanks

My english paper

Welcome and glad you found us. I have no experence with the rack but I most surely do want one and the research I have done shows that to be one of the best out there. Keep us posted on how you like it that will be the real answer to your question. Tell us more about your ride and what kind of uses you use it for. Offroad? Where at? What mods? and so on . Again welcome and best of luck with your new rack! tug

I like it better "Riced" out

I have a 99 sahara I got it 3 months ago and had already started to build a awesome jeep. So far I have added a banks torque tube, stinger cat back, safari snorkel, 31x10.50 super swamper mts 2more inches of lift. I just ordered a ramsey 8000lb winch and now the rack. I use it as my daily driver but I always have it muddy cause I love to wheel. Jeeps sure do stand for Just Emty Every Pocket

Go for it man wish I had the extra funds to spend on mad parts myself. Keep us posted and send up some pics. tug

Back