Rubicon will be heavily featured in the next Tomb Raider mov

Remember it is hollywood! Ever see a Charger Jump land and keep on driven like on Dukes of Hazzard. heheheheheh Tug :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [addsig]

I was once lucky enough to see a charger jump,you could say Im a dukes of hazzard junky.hehehe I have a peice of the last general lee that was jumped.And tug,you are correct,those cars never drive after they've been jumped.I wish that show was still on tv.[addsig]

LOL Didn't they jump the cars 4 times before junking them? Once for each 1/4 panel.

And the Jeep Rubicon (Tomb Raider) looks nothing like what you see in the movie. Well, maybe the cheapie version but deffinantly not as mean.

edited by: L33TJ33P, Jul 17, 2003 - 10:03 AM[addsig]

I saw all this info. on the JEEP site several weeks ago but forgot all about it. I will see the movie too, actually I like the Movie. I'm a big adventure move freak and I think this one will rock.

Check out www.jeep.com too, they have pictures and info. there.[addsig]

The rubicon in the movie has 35's on it...... :-D [addsig]

All I know is that any movie with a Jeep, Angelina Jolie and Korn (for the soundtrack) should be up for an Oscar, Grammy AND Car&Drivers awards! :-D [addsig]

nanaeight,is that really you and your jeep in your sig???[addsig]

Yeah, that's me with the chain in my hand in about 10 degree water. I swamped it in Twin Buttes Resevoir about a year and a half ago. My old man was with me, but didn't want to get his Italian Leather loafers wet! :-D It wasn't bad though. As soon as I got it towed to shore, I used a little WD-40 and she cranked right back up. Changed the transmission fluid, differential and oil (2x) and haven't had a problem since. I've even joined the Polar Bear Club, so cold water isn't too bad either!!! :p I've since put on 31" BFG A/T's so I don't anticipate that happening again around here anyway!

edited by: nanaeight, Jul 17, 2003 - 10:10 AM[addsig]

The you probably wouldn't jump into a 15 degree lake in January. Got a t-shirt out of it though![addsig]

ive known about this hooked up rubicon for some time now, i work at the movie theatres and ive picked up a few things from the movie promotion such as jeep ballons, alot of pictures of her jeep, which are on my wall now and im going to get a big cardborad picture of her jeep - its pretty big. i might post spme pics of my treasure and i cant wait to see her in action - i mean the jeep. ;-) [addsig]

Back