Roy Jones

mingez

Any of you see Tarver knock him the hell out? It was disturbing. Now up is down, black is white, fire and brimstone, dogs and cats living together, it's armageddon the end of the world as we know it.

Tarver isn't that good either, just a bad match up.

I didn't see the fight, but man I wish I had!!!!! I'd like to knock Jones out myself. Sounds like he had a reality check similar to the one that Buster Douglas delivered to "Iron" Mike Tyson. Good, he needed it.

I almost can't watch boxing anymore after getting into mixed martial arts. It's just comical to watch boxers talk their crap like they are invincible. I would love it soooooo much to see one of these spoiled punks climb into the ring at a Pride Fighting or Ultimate Fighting event. It would take like 1 minute for even an AVERAGE MMA fighter to just beat them into the mat.

I really wonder what the boxers are thinking in the interviews. They talk so crazy it does become comical. Boxing as a sport I like but I think the pre-bout interview just makes a joke out of it all.

dash board removal

He fell back against the ropes like it was nothing!
He got Owned!
image-missing.png

040515_roy_jones_hmedhmedium-2.jpg

Jones made a crutial mistake of leaving himself wide open. You can't do that if you want to win. I still think Jones is the better boxer, but if there is no re-match, we will never know. Tarver sure capitalized on him being open, it was a perfect shot to the jaw and he really rocked Jones with it!!!

I was disappointed that the fight was so short.

Anybody see the earlier fight with "I shoulda stayed retired" vs "Captain ManBreasts" Boy that fight was really lame but I laughed my @$$ off at that one dude. How that guy could expose those D cups in public is beyond me!!! It was pathetic

TwistedCopper said:
Jones made a crutial mistake of leaving himself wide open. You can't do that if you want to win. I still think Jones is the better boxer, but if there is no re-match, we will never know. Tarver sure capitalized on him being open, it was a perfect shot to the jaw and he really rocked Jones with it!!!

I was disappointed that the fight was so short.

Anybody see the earlier fight with "I shoulda stayed retired" vs "Captain ManBreasts" Boy that fight was really lame but I laughed my @$$ off at that one dude. How that guy could expose those D cups in public is beyond me!!! It was pathetic

Holy crap TC!!! I spit my sprite all over the place. That has got to be the funniest thing on JEEPZ ever! "Captain ManBreasts" , "D Cups"? Oh... MY... GAWD!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaah! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If anyone has a streamed version of the Knock out... I'd like it.

The really funny part is he knocked the other guy out (well he thumbed a badly cut eye but he won anyway). How'd you like to be a guy who came out of retirement only to get beat by a man with a set of udders :shock: . That'll be the end of that comeback!

TwistedCopper said:
How'd you like to be a guy who came out of retirement only to get beat by a man with a set of udders :shock: . That'll be the end of that comeback!

Hahahahaahhaha! I think I'm gonna change my handle from Mingez to "Captain Man-breasts"!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back