Rear leaf spring conversion and RE 5.5" long arm kit (f

TJ-7

I just put leaf springs on the rear of my TJ and it rides 100 times better, then rear coils(I had RE 4.5" coils). All the lifted problems that the TJ's have are GONE! I used a 99 toyota taco rear axle with E-locker, 5" all pro toyota leafs(front toyota leafs), M.O.R.E shackles, and used all pro hangers. I also did RE 5.5" long arm kit coils in the front. I am sitting at about 96" wheel base and was at 92". With the long arm and the rear leafs it rides great and would do it again. As of right now I don't have the e-brake hooked up, E-locker, or the adapter for the spare.

image-missing.png

image-missing.png
[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>pretty jeep, very nice work

Quik</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

thanks[addsig]

Those pics are HUGE. Maybe try resizing them, make viewing a LOT easier. That must suck to have two different wheel lug patterns.

Which end did you pick up the extra wheelbase, looks like the back in the pic. Is that rear tire gonna hit the wheelwell when compressed and moving backwards? Is the diff close to the gas tank under compression?

Looks good, how's it perform on the trail or RTI?[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>Those pics are HUGE. Maybe try resizing them, make viewing a LOT easier. That must suck to have two different wheel lug patterns.

Which end did you pick up the extra wheelbase, looks like the back in the pic. Is that rear tire gonna hit the wheelwell when compressed and moving backwards? Is the diff close to the gas tank under compression?

Looks good, how's it perform on the trail or RTI?</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

I have a wheel adapter for the spare. I moved the front 1.5" forward and the back about 2.5". with 35's it may hit the wheel well. it comes no where near the gas tank. Ill have some pictures in a few weeks[addsig]

i belive that is the first time i have ever seen leaves on at TJ....haha....sounds to me like you are trying to turn it into a CJ
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Looks sweet. I like the boomerang shakles. Next we

need some rti pics.[addsig]

killer jeep ,,, that is to cool leafs on a TJ... and most people want coils ... looks like 1 flexy jeep ..
image-missing.png
what can i say but sweet
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back