Proud of my Son "Will"

Tug-n-pull

My oldest son Will is leaveing this coming Monday September 6th for Basic in the United Air Force. I know I have goofed on him many times here but it was all so much in fun. He has made me proud everyday that he has been in my life, even on the days that I really wanted to kill him hehehe.

It breaks my heart to see him go but it also make my heart soar to know he now becoming a Man, willing to take his part in the service to his country. Please say a little prayer, observe a moment of silence, or just wish him well for me as he makes his way in the world. Thanks for reading this Tug

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Good Luck Will. The places you will see and go will forever change your life. But NEVER forget where you came from and be proud of it.

You should be proud of him. Its a great service he will be doing for our country. Just make sure he knows how proud you are.

From an ARMY Veteran have fun, thank you, and my prayers are with you.

Good luck Will. Maybe in five years when I get my comission he'll be working for me, hehe. Air Force all the way baby.
Mike

Thanks for your service Will, And good luck!

Tug, don't you worry none, he is a big boy and can handle himself!

P.S. If you kill Osama (sp??) I call dibs on his head, I want to stuff and mount it and use it as a 3D dart board/toilet

Well just got the call he is on the plane "flight for the first time" to Lackland in Texas for basic the to Witchata Falls for advanced training then home for a couple of weeks in say about 4 months. That should be long enough to get the smell of a Jock Football player out of his room and repairs to all the walls and ect... Lord kids are hard on the home! heheehehe Thanks for all the comments and nice words for him! tug

Back