Problem with persnal messages

Deerhunter30

I have sent a copule personal messages to others. Then I will get an e-mail telling me that I have a personal message but I cannot find it. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Look for this on the top of every forum page:
FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups
Profile You have 1 personal message Log out [Deerhunter30]

You have to click on "You have 1 personal message"

You can also click on 'Your Account' on the top of each page to check for PM's there :mrgreen:

tfi upgrade

I looked there and it reads "You have no new messages" and yet it has sent me two e-mails stating that I do. I cannot figure it out.

Click on 'Your Account' on the top of the page, you may have a message there. It's in the top banner where it reads:
Welcome Deerhunter30! Home · How To · Reader Rides · Your Account · Online Store · Message Board July 28, 2003

I don't see anything. Just for grins, someone send me a personal message and then post here and let's see if I get it.

Also...just a side note....watch on the posts....at the upper right corner of the actual post, there is a option to "Watch This post" or something like that..if you click on this...you'll get an email evrytime someone answers that post.

Rob 8) :p :)

odd, the mesage that I sent is sitting in my outbox in my account. There is no button that I can see to send/post it.

Sound_Man said:
I guess they sit in the outbox until the reciepiant reads the message then it goes to sent items.

Yes, from out to sent once they are read. Good way to see if they have been read.

Hey DEERHUNTER did you get my messages that I have been sending you/????

Jhiggins,

No, I have not. I got the ones people sent me yesterday. I did get two e-mails stating that I had a message but they were not there. I'll give you a call later today or you can page me at 281-434-1816.

I am still having problems with personal messages. Jhiggins sent me four last night. I got the first two last night and when I come in this morning my e-mail told me that I had two more but they are not there. I cannot figure this out!

I have been thinking about this and with testing it recently it appears that maybe if I check them quickly they are there and if I wait too long they are gone. Maybe this will help find the problem. I might have a setting wrong. Thanks for the help.

Thanks PASmokeater for working on jeepz.com at 2:00 in the morning.Now thats what I call dedication. :wink:

Back