please help.!!!!!!! cam sensor question

xjjunkie

RE: Hemi?

well, i havent got any feedback yet on my previous questio..which has me kind of concerned,so i have 2 questions that might help me...

1)DOES THE CAM POSITION SENSOR INSIDE THE DISTRIBUTOR HAVE ANY THING TO DO WITH SPARK?..I MEAN I T WENT BAD WOULD IT CAUSE MY MY JEEP TO HAVE NO SPARK?

2)IS THERE ANY WAY TO CHECK THE CAM POSITION SENSOR?

THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR HELP....

MATT H.

I have no answer to your question how ever I do have good news, I just save a buttload of money on my car insurance by switching to Gieco....... Sorry kidding, take it down to advanced auto or autozone they can hook it up to a computer and tell you what is wrong, and its free. What exactly is going on with the XJ, what is it doing or not doing?

are you not getting spark to all of your plugs? what is the deal? Did you check the rotar, wires, distributer, etc..? what year is your XJ? do you have a manual? why is the sky blue? :D ....sorry need more info.

Nick

i have this question in the other forum.....i have no spark at all...so taking it to any place other than my garage will be diffucult..lol...all the tune parts are new,fuel and air filters,crank position sensor,...etc....everything but the camshaft position sensor....i cant find a way to check it...im getting really frustrated with this thing....any advice would be great....ty...

matt h.

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Gas tank size question answered

Okay so we know it's an XJ. What year is it? What engine?

we all need to go to XJjunkie's original post "cherokee no start" inthe cherokee liberty forum...I found that and answerd most of my questions except the one about the sky....

nick

RE: Re: RE: Modifications on gear for HEI

sorry about the confusion..im new to the board,and post the question in the wrong place i suppose....its a 89 cherokee....4.0 automatic 4x4.........

Back