Pics of my XJ-Testing my new Digital Camera

mingez

I don't think I ever got a chance to post pics of my XJ after the install of the front bumper and tint...so I thought I'd do so since I finally bought a descent digital camera.

Jeepz004-2.jpg

All of the thumbs below are clickable for larger image:

Very nice Ian. Are those wheels off your TJ?

Re: RE: Re: RE: Idoling too low

Good, I hate those wheels!

RE: Anyone know where to wheel in California?

Yeah, but once I removed the center caps, they aren't too bad.

Looks great, Mingez! How much lift/tires you runnin' on that? You still got Texas plates?....I though you were in N.Mex?

Just paint those wheels black for the time being... But looks good otherwise man. I always liked your XJ. Lets see some pics of the TJ, or has nothing changed on it??

Looks great, Mingez! How much lift/tires you runnin' on that? You still got Texas plates?....I though you were in N.Mex?
Yup, this is strictly a recreational vehicle. It's insured though.

Just paint those wheels black for the time being... But looks good otherwise man. I always liked your XJ. Lets see some pics of the TJ, or has nothing changed on it??
I think I will. I'll get some more of TC's wheel paint. That outta do it, seeing as how all i do to the XJ is horse-beat it.

And you have a garage (I'm jealous)! Yeah, how 'bout the TJ? At least you could photo-chop and lie to us!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

JEEEEEEEEPPP!!! * :D *

I do enjoy seeing a good Jeep... Makes me all happy-like...

It looks great :) Mine is saggier than ever, and just takes me to and from work... Blech!!! And the grille guard is still all bent up... Not as fine as yours, it's tired these days... Yours looks showroom fresh, well, if Chrysler listened to the persons that bought their products...

Nice Jeep!

TwistedCopper said:
Looks good Mingez! I remember when someone had a poll on bumpers, and I said I didn't like that style. Well it looks pretty darn good on your rig (where, how much?).

If you're interested, the paint I used was SP-183 found here: http://www.caswellplating.com/vht/vht_spec.htm .

You must've forgot. It was a jerk on ebay, that took about 2 months longer than he promised to get it to me.

So mingez. what make of camera did you get? Looks like it takes some nice shots.

I just piked up a Nikon 4600 last Saturday, got a pretty good deal at Circuit City. ;)

mike

RE: Light Problems

Kodak Easy Share 5.0 Megapixel. I like it because if I ever wanted to add some SLR style glase to it, there are attachements. It's all about the lense.
Also, the CCD chip is larger, yet without as many actual pixels. It somehow translates to better image. Some of those Gigantic super pixel CCD's that most PRO SLR's have don't seem to have as nice of an image. Sure, they can take some very detailed pics, but regular photos don't look as nice, and in the end, the proof is in the pudding.

And it's like an SLR camera, without spending 1500 dollars on one.

Nice bumper! Whats that big void in the middle... OH... you need a winch!

RE: 90 Stock tran

I remember the jerk with the soft top, but not the bumper. Had alot of success buying online huh!

I got a new camers a couple weeks ago. Mine is a Fuji 4.1 megapixel. I bought the biggest card for it so I can take a lot of video clips (it has sound). Gotta love a new toy ;)

RE: Re: RE: Pics of my XJ-Testing my new Digital Camera

Mingez PM me a link or the name of the bumper guy so I know to avoid. I've been monitor shopping bumpers.

Back