Pics from this weekend!

Roundeye

Aqua Man Seats

Me and some other Jeepers went out and played in a big sand pit Sunday. Fun was had by all and nobody broke anything. The white TJ is mine, the black YJ is a new friend of mine....he wasn't scared to jump off into just about anything! The snake is the one I found while washing off my Jeep.

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Windshield wiper linkage clip

Nice,looks like a great little spot to have some fun.

BostonJeep said:
ITS SO ORANGE

Wierd, huh? I guess thats about as close to 'wheeling on Mars as one could get .:wink:

Red dirt, red clay and Pine trees.....that's Southeast Alabama for you.

We are going to have to hit that spot next time I come down to Bainbridge. I will let you know when I will be down.

Red Clay Ramblers! hehehe that is some slick stuff when wet and it never seems to wash out either. Glad to see you all out haven fun! tug

i thought that too but you just need to meet the right people and i bet you can find some great places to wheel!

jps4jeep said:
Man that snake looks pissed!

LOL! It was none too happy. It stayed coiled up for a while and watched my every move. Struck at anything that got near it. I read that juvenile Rat Snakes do that until they get used to human contact (and learn that humans give them FOOD!)

L33TJ33P said:
We are going to have to hit that spot next time I come down to Bainbridge. I will let you know when I will be down.

Hell yea! Come on down.....me and a gang of Jeeps are going back this weekend.

Let me know whenever you wanna come down and play!

Looks like you had a blast! Now time to break out that grease gun to displace the sand in your front end's bushings and your u-joints!

Back