Pics frm today's run in the pines

what size tires?

nice pics :D :D i love the sanddy knools..makes for some challenging wheeling.

That was the best you ever looked on the trail form all the pics I have seen. A Jeep suites even you wulf. hehehehe Tug :lol:

Great Pics my man. Nice to see someone with a GC actually take it off-road. Wish I had a place like that to take my TJ :cry:

Looks like a fun trip. It's the first time I've a GC wheeling without the windows rolled up. 8) 8)

Sully said:
Great pics wolf.So how was the grande on the trail???

honestly, it is capable, and once i get a set of scorpions under it, it will be better.. but it will take a 3" lift to think of coming close to what my mazda could do stock.... The articulation isn't bad... about 8", about 4 less than i'm used to with my truck. It's an automatic, which has some disadvantages on the trail, but i'll survive with it. I managed to not get it stuck with those 30x9.5's under it (thanks pasmokeater for the loan).

jeepinstien said:
Looks like a fun trip. It's the first time I've a GC wheeling without the windows rolled up. 8) 8)

actually, i had the windows down, but the air on.. it gets hot out in the pines with a black roof during the summer.... even with all 4 down. not moving fast enough to cool it down inside.

K-Phat said:
Great Pics my man. Nice to see someone with a GC actually take it off-road. Wish I had a place like that to take my TJ :cry:

why else would you buy a 4x4 vehicle??? lol

2.5 lift on CJ7

Awesome. were there two GC there? One with the winch bumper and one with out? or are they both yours?

Johnny

Two GC's went. One was Graewulf's and the other with the Bull bumper is Random Jeepers. It was a fun day, but also very slow and deliberate. We were not sure how the Grandes would react to the water, suger sand, and hill climbs. They had street tires all the way around, and preformed beautfully.

Fireman Harry....any timeyou want to go, pm one of us, we go almost every weekend. And as long as you don't mind a slow ride in the woods, you are more than welcome to go.

Rob
8) :p :)

yups, the one with bull bar is mine. we didn't turn on our ac. :lol:

Hey you know i really need to get out with you guys. I sure don't mind goin slow. My poor jeep is only stock and i still haven't gone offroad anymore than going up a curb.!!! :evil: Well i geuss i'll have to talk my dad into it.
Mike

bikini top

raptor_pilot said:
Hey you know i really need to get out with you guys. I sure don't mind goin slow. My poor jeep is only stock and i still haven't gone offroad anymore than going up a curb.!!! :evil: Well i geuss i'll have to talk my dad into it.
Mike

let us know.... we might be able to set something up...

Back