Phoenix anyone??

I do, however with my new family and work I dont get much time to get out to it lately :cry: . He'res a good group to go wheelin with: http://azbackcountry.com/ Its a loose organization with lots of members so someones always out somewhere.

SYE

I'd consider meeting up in Western NM. I live in El Paso, and so far you are the closest Jeepz.com guy that I have heard of.

Hey there "outofstep"--that's an excellent website!!
I joined up so now i'm an official member. THANKS--
Maybe i'll see you out on the trail sometime
---Neal

Electric Fan for a TJ motor?

Whats up Neal. Im down for a week or two until I get my new radiator in, but Im usually off on thursdays and fridays. Im up for whatever. email me @ enlil_20@hotmail.com when ever youre headin out. Also have you checked out www.azvjc.org Lots of runs, more members than AZBC but just as friendly.
Dennis

Hey 4wheelneal, I live in Yarnell Az.Its about an hour and a half NW of Pnx. I'm probably the only one in my area that chats online.I also need to do some repairs befor I can go, but it's cooler up here. There are some nice trails up around Prescott. I will let you know when I'm up and going again.

What is my Cherokee?

Jaber I might be up there next week or so. My mom lives in Yarnell. i was thinkin bout some wheelin round there. Ill pm ya if im gonna take the jeep.

Hey I've been in this town for 18 years. Its possible I know her. Maybe I'll get my parts by then and take a ride with you. I live behind the Skyline. You can e-mail me @ aberw3az@hotmail.com . Put something in the subject line like "coming to Yarnell" so I dont accidently delete it.

Hey the funny thing is-- I'm moving to Prescott next spring!!!
It would be awesome to hook up with someone there that knows their way around and go wheelin!!! The Phoenix heat is really getting to me--gotta go where i can be cooler for jeepin and mountain biking.

My parents live in Phx. and keep tellin me to come down and get a real job. I just laugh and ask them what the temp is? Were about 15deg. cooler here and more so in Prescott. Lots of trails I haven't explored yet around Prescott, and would love to have someone to explor with.

Hey Jabar, you gotta look me up bro! I'm actually going to Prescott
this weekend to feel out some of the job and housing prospects.
I'll try to venture out of town for a little and see what I can find as far as
trails go. Keep in touch-----Neal

Back