parting complete yj sahara SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

purpleyjgirl

paragon pics

parting out a complete yj sahara . it has been retired do to a small engine fire & no title. the int. please pm or email w/wants. the motor is fine (115k miles) ax15 np231 & f&R axle. int; seats arn't the best but the rest is still there. tub is an awsome rust free florida tub that i'm cotemplating keeping for a later project. but $750 and it's gone. thanks

Another mod added to the YJ!

How bout the center console? Does it have one, and what kind of shape is it in?

sorry, no console. the int. is not complete. has some rear carpet pieces, seats are faded (no rear either) the dash is complete and rollbar padding is there. ect.

Christine speaking here, the last posts are from my hubby (Steven), he can answer your questions best and I dont always get into my email, so if your interested PM and ill send you his email........I dont want to post it here do to the viruses people like to send for no apparent reason. :wink:

Thanks, Purple

Hey How about the drain plug out of the T case! It is a np 231 right?

89 258motor in ma. $50!

sorry about being slack in responding.. i'd rather not loose the plug for the case. sorry :( the seats basicly are junk and not worth saving :( :( thanks guys.

firepower ignition kits???

still partin it out?still got the axles,if so wat gear ratio are they?and how much$$$

jps4jeep has the whole thing (doesnt know it yet, as he is on his honey moon) jeepdude came and picked it up on sunday. thanks everyone

Back