Paragon Runs in Oct?

LadyJeepFreak

Hi all,

I just wanted to post over here to make sure someone sees this. I just finalized my plans for the paragon run in Oct. I thought the original plans were for the stockers the 11th and mods the 18th.

Now in reading the event messages, it looks like all the stockers are going on the 18th? Is this true or is it me?

I am wondering because I asked off the weekend of the 11th and booked a room up there but being as I am driving from Lower MD, I won't come if there isn't interest in the 11th as original. This trip is like a five hour drive for me and I work the weekend of the 18th.

If you are running on the 11th, please let me know okay. I'm worried!

Thanks,
Lady

if I could do the 11th i'd be there, will have 2 stockers there the 18th and hopefully will have at least one meet us there to run with.. we have prior plans the 11th... :( hopefully some stockers are heading out to run with you.

Hey, freak. I'm one of the Boston stockers going on the 11th. There are 5 of us from Boston going and all except for one are stock. You're not alone!

Thank you for the information all, I've got to get this figured out. I don't know who is leading us at all if ecor and grae are not going to be there on the 11th. I know Rob moved to TN so he won't either but he did say it was taken care of. I will try to contact him and see what I can find out.

Laura,

funny...I was going to ask you who the leader of our pack was going to be. It is only fitting that you are the leader of this trip. You seem to be the most enthusiastic and the most involved with this trip (of our crew).

Now show us the way!

AX5 to AX15 swap now possible

Laura,

I just thought we needed an official experienced leader, other than that (not busting on ya girl) I don't mind it being anyone. I just want to be prepared so we have a great trip. I don't like going into things open ended and getting let down, that's all!

I'm sure It will be fun. Btw, I will be collecting waivers so everyone be sure yours filled out, all riders minor and adult!

Lady

Lady,

I just assumed that we didn't is all good though. Hey, if your gonna make it, I'm psyched to be out there with another girl!! It's been so long that i've seen another girl driver!!

Jeeps are for girls, we will show them whats up!

Hey....

It turns out some of the people in our Virginia Jeep group (NOVA Jeepers)are planning a trip to Paragon the weekend of Oct 18 & 19th. At least two of us, me and Greywolf, are stockers.

So who knows... depending on what people decide to do. We might run into each other or we could plan to combine the groups?. What do you think?

~Mel

Back