One o them big ole Jeepz shindigs!

laneiac

Painting my wheels

So I was looking at the largest number of users ever online at once: 15!!!!!! :shock: I know that someone tried to organize a big ole chat, I think we should do it again. See if we can maybe get twenty members at one time??? :? Let me know what you all think. I just find it sad that the most online at once was 15, seems that with all of us it should be in the 30's or 40's. Anyway, am I making any sense? Or does none of this really matter? Guess its just a pride thing between this forum and any others out there.

anytime after about 8:30pm EST I can be on for a chat....

I thought we made it over 15 when we tried this last time but for whatever reason, it didn't update. Didn't we have about 20?

south442 said:
I thought we made it over 15 when we tried this last time but for whatever reason, it didn't update. Didn't we have about 20?

Yeah, I saved the jeepz record then dumped the html file not to long ago. But it was WAY more than 20. Tug organized the event, worked great. I'm down. Sunday nights seem to be the best times, as we average more on that night than any other it seems.

im on here all the time, everyone should just leave their computer on jeepz.com for two hours on sunday around 12 oclock

everyone should just leave their computer on jeepz.com for two hours on sunday around 12 oclock
Need to specify which time zone! 12 oclock for me is 9 oclock for Sully!

Back