On this Memorial Day 2005: A Gift For Al Queda

Robrt-Stephens

Ignition trouble with cj7

image-missing.png

A FAE (Fuel Air Explosive) at 15,000lb., delivered.

In dynamic remembrance for all those that have given their Last Full Measure.

To those, thank you.

Thank you.

Robert

Aw, come on, Robert...let's not be stingy and send only one! Give'em several!!!

That is AWESOME. What's going on at the point of explosion. Seems like it umbrellas before impact. Totally cool stuff.

mingez said:
That is AWESOME. What's going on at the point of explosion. Seems like it umbrellas before impact. Totally cool stuff.

The first part of the equation is the spreading of the fuel into an umbrella shaped cloud. This atomizes the liquid into a fine mist. Second is the ignition, which uses the atomized fuel and the surrounding air to create a massive explosion, only slightly smaller than some of the first nuclear explosions in the New Mexico desert. The result is instantly sucking the oxygen out of the atmosphere for several hundred yards, essentially suffocating any living thing in the area, as well as an extreme blast wave that will flatten anything in a few hundred yards. The were called "Daisy Cutters" in Viet Nam, used mostly for clearing landing pads in the jungles for helicopters while at the same time removing any enemy threat in the immediate area.

RE: Yanks vs. Redsox This Weekend!!!!!

umm roasted turkey with atomized fuel marinade....tasty!

I now happen to be a fan of Momorial day :D i came to work yesteryday after taking a 4 day weekend (taking my regualr 3 days off, + one because it was super nice out and i still had all 5 family days) just to find out they gave me the day off because its a holiday in the states (i didnt know) so they had to give some the day off :D YAY!!!!!! i got a 5 day weekend.. (if i knew i was going to get that i would have gone camping) ooh AND i now get FRIDAY SATURDAY SUNDAY off ALLL SUMMER :D SCORE

Back