Now is when I wish we were all neighbors!

Tug-n-pull

I have come to rely on you all so much that now I just wish you were all close by. What a ez task could be made of this lift install if I have any two or three of you close by. I was never going to chat or message board on the internet. Tabooo to the max. You never know who you are talking to on that screen.

Things have changed to say the least, for crying out loud I have invited anyone and everyone of you to come to my town and share the trails with me. I run my big ol southern mouth on here way to much. I feel like I know many of you, that I have never even seen. This is just not like me.

I just want to take the time to thank all of you for the tons of information and conversation that you have given me. I am pleased to have gotten to know all of you. tug[addsig]

We all grow together, good friend.
And we've all come along way.

This wouldn't be Jeepz.
Wiithout our beloved Tug-Strap.

Damn, I hate not being able to
visit Tennessee, can you tell
by the Jeepz Over Texas Threads.
jhiggens and I will build this up,
and maybe.....

Are the Ozarks about half way.?
maybe next year.

:evil: [addsig]

Damn, I hate not being able to
visit Tennessee, can you tell
by the Jeepz Over Texas Threads.
jhiggens and I will build this up,
and maybe.....

Are the Ozarks about half way.?
maybe next year.

I agree we all need a mutual meeting area once a year where we can meet share stories, pictures, and laughs.
Tug you are talking like jeepz.com is going to close tomrrow ...but you are just a big help as all of us here, it takes us all to function as one big family.

You never know one day I might be knocking on your door Tug to go do a little wheeling..... :-D [addsig]

HELP! I AM BEING BOMBARDED BY EVERYONES F U C K ING REPLIES TO MY
EMAIL AND I CAN'T F U C KING GET RID OF THEM![addsig]

If your going to be a cool big boy and use big words like that "NEWBIE" I suggest you take your woolymoster and go play somewhere else, if not educate yourself on something more than 4 letter words ...we don't need trash like you in this site................ :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x [addsig]

tug... you're not alone there... and know that we are equally as proud to have you with us[addsig]

Back