Not that I really care buuutttttt....

Saurian

GO PISTONS!!!

BWA HA HA HAAAAAA!!! Here we go again :twisted:

Bloody people ordering fried appetizers... Free chips and salsa at happy hour, 25 cent chicken wings, and dollar off chicken tender appetizers... And I was stuck on fry tonight, didn't get to watch the game, not a huge fan of basketball, but still :mrgreen:

unfortunately for your pistons, i feel tonight's game was a moot point. either team that advanced from the east is undermatched against the mighty spurs. it should be a good series though, since both teams play stifling defense. but the way the spurs absolutely dismantled the suns, i dont see a repeat champion. duncan is a force inside, he can do everything. and with parker and ginobli outside, it makes matching up hard to do even for the versatile pistons.

spurs in 5.

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Why can

detroit fan?

000_0078-5.jpg

we get the pistons plane in all the time to...

RE: I wish I was this cop!

bchcky said:
unfortunately for your pistons, i feel tonight's game was a moot point. either team that advanced from the east is undermatched against the mighty spurs. it should be a good series though, since both teams play stifling defense. but the way the spurs absolutely dismantled the suns, i dont see a repeat champion. duncan is a force inside, he can do everything. and with parker and ginobli outside, it makes matching up hard to do even for the versatile pistons.

spurs in 5.

I agree, but that's what they said last year about the Lakers. :wink:

RE: I wish I was this cop!

mingez its true they said it last year. but i feel the spurs are more of a team than the lakers were. and the lakers were clearly riding out the coattails of their once amazing run. the spurs have it all though, the lakers just had scoring really last year.

Back