No more stock Jeep!

Roundeye

My vintage VW Bus sold, so you can imaging where a large chunk of the $$ ended up :twisted:

Here she is with 2" Pro Comp lift, JKS Quicker Disconnencts, 15X8 Desert Crawler rims, TSL 31X10.5X15 Super Swampers, Warn Rock Slider rocker armor and light guards.

My shop looks like a helicopter landed in it :shock: Stock Jeep parts and tools everywhere....I know what I'll be doing this afternoon (AFTER I go play!) :wink:

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

OutOfStep said:
looks great, love the boggers in the 31" size. How does the pro-comp lift handle on the road?

Thanks. It rides a little rougher on the street, but is not as bouncey off road. The front springs have many more coils compared to stock, so they have more flex as well.

You'll find a smoother ride if you get rid of the ProComp shocks. Are they the ES3000?

Nice looking Jeep, wait 'til inchitis sets in and you want to go even higher :lol:

Your Jeep is lookin' sweet! I especially like the black on white - not sure why. \ :lol:

Bounty__Hunter said:
You'll find a smoother ride if you get rid of the ProComp shocks. Are they the ES3000?

Nice looking Jeep, wait 'til inchitis sets in and you want to go even higher :lol:

Yep. ES3000.

Inchitis will have to wait about 6 1/2 more years, that's when the warranty runs out. I had the $$ to get the 6" Skyjacker and 35's...BUT... that would raise an eyebrow if I ever took it in for warranty work. They sell them new with 2" and 32's, so they can't say s#!t about my 2" and 31's.

Jeep looks great. Can not wait to lift mine......one day. Love the black and white too. That is the color set up on the old Eagle Talon :)

Back