NFL: Who do you think will take it?

mingez

Personally, I'm not a Pat's fan. As a matter of fact, I dislike them. But they have the best match ups to make it all the way. Tough on the road, good defense, smart coach, tough at home. Unfortunately, they look good.

AFC: Indy and Pats
NFC: Philly and St. Louis (although St. Louis isn't that great)

I think the Dark Horses in the AFC are Baltimore & Denver (when healthy still the best team in the NFL)

KC won't do it.

What do you all think?

Pats, no question about it, its all about doing whatever it takes to win on any given day, and they have that determination.

-Brian

The Pats are having a great year, but I dont think you can beat Indy's offense and defense. The Pats seem to find a way to win but I think Indy has the best team!

they are no longer in it for the game. Gimme College.

Yea like they play just for the fun of it....................... :roll: :p

I too have lost my love for pro football. My buds have started getting me into College ball. Being a lifer in Alaska didn't give me college football to watch. I become a baseball freak 8 years ago and that's my sport.

College due to where I was born and my family lived, Texas Aggies, and the Georgia Dawgs. Pro I am a steelers man. (Again not much reason to be fan since the 70's)

Like you really care about all that.

Being close to KC now I have to pull for them. And secretly wish the best to the Seahawks.

If I had to bet money,.....................Pats.

And the college kids aren't in it for money??? You actually think they all attend class and do the course work. under water basket weaving doesn't count!

Denver fan since I was little. I hope they can at least make the playoffs.

a few years back, i lost my interest in following teams... i'll occasionally catch a game here and there.... my favorite team is whoever is playing buffalo

Dark horse or not, keep an eye on the BALTIMORE RAVENS. They can still (and do) shut down the best offenses in the game. The still Dilfer'ed down offense has Jamal Lewis, who I expext to run 200 yards Sunday. When they don't turn the ball over, they win.

They have an uphill fight the whole way, but they did in 2000 too!

If they get knocked out, I think the Patriots are the best all-around team in the NFL right now.

I TOTALLY disagree with those of you who think college ball is better. (Respectfully of course) :wink:

First off, the play is sloppy.
Second, if I never see another QB option again I'll be happy.
Thirdly, and most importantly, there are NO champions in College. There is no playoff system, therefore no Champion. Boooorrrinnnngg. Until there is a playoff system in NCAA football, I will never watch because it's all crap.

USC SHOULD be in the championship. Instead, they are being robbed of their rightful place. If there were a playoff system, noone would argue who the best team in the land is.

The BCS (money grubbing BS bastards that they are) are all about the money. That is why they won't agree to a playoff.

Baltimore is another big time darkhorse. They just looked awful in their last game though.

No kidding!! But not the stiffist of competition. I was giving them props, they do have a defense that can take them all the way. It's really anybody's game right now. It's just the Pat's and Denver to me are the only teams that match up with EVERYONE. It'll be interesting.

I'm a Niner fan and a New England and Denver hater. It takes a lot for me to say such things.

Back