New Year's Eve MD wheelin'

TwistedCU

RE: Midwestern Wimps

Anyone in the Maryland area want to do some local wheelin' Friday? I've got the day off.

I've got three so far - myself, my friend with a 91 YJ, and another with a historic land rover (32" muds). were thinking about somewhere local - maybe Mohr's la, sugar hill, Cedar - or somewhere else ???

We've got basic recovery stuff (hi-lifts, straps) so those with winches especially welcome hehehe

q and a

Very Fun Twisted! That is my bday and I'm off too. I don't have plans as of yet but I'm sure some will come along. I will keep this in mind even though I'd have to drive up!

Heather

Well instead of local, we are thinking of going out to Western Maryland to both Greenridge State Forest (state owned ORV trail) or maybe head up to Rausch Creek (Jeepin.com is having a group ride up there). We are down to 2 of us (Matt & his Land Rover bailed). We may change it to Saturday - I'll know in an hour or two.

If I am not here on Jeepz tomorrow, happy Birthday !

Not at all! We were originally going to hang around here, but plans have changed 5 times and now it's just two of us trying to decide where/when. I'm waiting to hear from my friend Kevin to find out if we are still are going tomorrow or Saturday. If we go to Rousch Creek, that's not far from alot of you - Greenridge is just under 3 hours west of Baltimore... you or anyone else game??? Sorry the plans are so shaky on detail

RE: Re: YJ rectangle to round grille conversion kit

Twisted I'll be sitting this one out but keep me in mind next time. Just keep on letting me know and one day I'll make it. lol

Lady

RE: Re: YJ rectangle to round grille conversion kit

Thats kool, I'll sit this one out.
Its about time for a JEEPZ ride don't ya think ???
I'll be at PAP Sunday.
Have Fun !

RE: power steering pump 89 cherokee

Definately need to have one - Just you Sunday?

RE: Happy New Year JEEPZ!

I just firmed up plans to go to western MD, but what's the deal with the monthly rides? Maybe me and my friend should head up there?

Back