New Use For an XJ

Cherokee_MZ

just post alternative uses for jeeps...
my new one is flashlight: Tonight I had to move some wood from my old house to my new one(we moved on saturday).. i forgot the flashlight, so i drove my jeep straight up the curb and left the lights shining through the fence into the backyard.... the neighbors cam out and gave me strange looks.. but wat can I say... ITS A JEEP THING!!!

post your new uses for jeeps
lets see what kinda creative answers we can get!!!

I work at a airport, and we currently do not have a way to move around planes. So because i put a winch and a bumper on the front of my XJ, we use the 2" reciever and a pinto hook and my jeep became the Airplane Tug.

more to come

Ok, I rembered my other one. I put a cargo basket on my roof rack. Because it so huge, I use it as a NASCAR deck. I put a lawn chair up there when I am watching a event, or driving a remote control car...or fishing....or whatever

pinaple...what airport do you work at...remind me not to go there...not having even a airplane tug...pretty budget airport

We have a tug it just died recently and is "being" fixed. It's been gone for a while now...and are forced to improvised. I work for the Joliet Regional Airport (JOT). Which is owned by the park district, which is on the verge of bankruptcy......so you can see why we haven't had a new tug or any sort of other options.

I used my truck as a can crusher. I lined up about 20 or so cans and crunched em all at once.

Portable radio, and weapon (self defense). No one was hurt, just an FYI- HEHEHEHEHE.

a stump puller......hooked a chain around a stump in the front yard and to the front tow hooks and the rest was pure fun 94 XJ

Mine Though not a xj makes a great set of table legs. When we have more folks over to eat than we have room we take a couple of pine boards and a saw horse and rest the other end on my bumper. hehehe wroks great! This pic was from the 1st week in June Jeepz Week in Tennessee. tug
image-missing.png

Back