NEW TO THE BOARD JUST WANTED TO SAY HI

purpleyjgirl

Hi everyone, my names Christine Im from CapeCod, MA. I have a 94'yj she is newly painted purple along with 4"lift, new 31"superswampers and american racing rims. Jps4jeeps told me about this sight so I came on over. Im looking to get A Jeep club going here on good ol' CapeCod. So if your in the area and are interested, send me an email. Anyways Im looking to meet some new people here and learn some new things. Heres some before and after pics of my purple people eater. Enjoy :)
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

edited by: purpleyjgirl, Jun 09, 2003 - 09:46 AM[addsig]

Welcome Christine. This site is great for any problems you might have. It looks like you have quite the capable rig there. How often do you wheel? I'm down in NE PA and have a 93 YJ. Good lukc and WHEEL SAFELY

TARSI[addsig]

Welcome to Jeepz. I hope you find a good home here and welcome you to participate (as you already are :) ). It's a mighty fine ride you have there, and with some of us not being to far away, you might find some time to join us in one of our rides.
hope we can can help you as I'm sure you'll be able to help us.

Rob :p :cool: :) [addsig]

Jps4jeeps told me about this sight
so I came on over.

Im looking to get A Jeep club going here on good ol' CapeCod.
So if your in the area and are interested, send me an email.

Anyways Im looking to meet some new people
here and learn some new things.

Heres some before and after pics of my purple people eater. Enjoy
====================

We are sooooooooo proud of you!
you are definately on the right "line"....

Jeepz.Com is THE place to share/meet....

[addsig]

Thanks for the welcome guys, Im making up some flyers now, Im going to go on a hunt for as many jeeps as i can find. Im going to call it JeepersCreepers what do you think? well anyways Thanks so much for the welcome and nice to meet you all. Have a good one :) [addsig]

Unfortunatly I think jeepercreepers is taken, but check it out. E-mail me a copy of the flyer, and I can hand them out to the jeep clubs north of boston!

Johnny[addsig]

Hey jps4jeep,are you anywhere near Framingham???Let me know and maybe we could set somthing up :wink: Sully [addsig]

From one "noob" to another. WELCOME! :-D [addsig]

Ya, framingham is not too far away, less than a 1/2 hour, I live right off route 128/95

Are you in framingham?? I am guessing school??

Johnny[addsig]

No,I wish I lived in mass,but,my dads mom is having here 80th birthday.And were headed out there to celebrate.And quess what,they just switched where it will be,its gonna be in Grottin,mass.I think its like 1 hour from framingham.My dad grew up there. :-D :wink: Sully[addsig]

Back